BWD recruits solely for the UK financial services industry.
The company was founded in 2006 by directors, Alistair Brownlee, James Walker and Gareth Davies (you might have noticed the business name is formed from the initials of our surnames). We've been friends and colleagues since 2001; each of us has a background in financial services and still retain a hands-on role in the business.
We are active members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation.
What Makes us Different
BWD stands out in an industry that admittedly doesn't always have a great reputation. These core values guide everything we do:
- Do the right thing
We are decent and have a strong sense of right and wrong
We listen and respond, sensitive to our clients and candidates
Long-term relationships provide profound satisfaction
- Growth is good
For our clients, our business and our employees
Here are a few of the promises that make BWD different:
- We won't bombard you with telephone calls
- We won't recommend candidates without their prior agreement
- We won't waste your time by sending mediocre CVs
- We won't put candidates forward for unsuitable vacancies
- We won't ever give you the 'hard sell'