If you are looking for a firm that offers opportunities to progress your career, gain hands on experience and would like to be challenged and inspired – we might have a perfect match for you!
In the role, just to mention, you will:
- be responsible for a training and development programme for all non-advisory team – from paraplanners, technical teams, compliance and support team.
- be responsible for development of the individuals to perform at a high standard in their day to day roles
- you’ll assist colleagues in the Operations Team to support teams in order to drive up excellence throughout the Firm and use MI to identify possible areas of concern and address these with people managers
- you’ll develop and deliver training for colleagues and support teams to drive up excellence
- you’ll produce documentation and guidance to a high standard
- you’ll be fully familiar of contents of Wealth Advisory handbook
- you’ll, suggest enhancements to Wealth Advisory processes, policies and procedures
- Diploma in Financial Services (or equivalent)
- Authorised status with FCA Experience in giving training, coaching and constructive feedback
- Willingness to travel
- Experience in providing regulated advice to clients
- Significant work experience in similar role
- Highly personable and team focused, credible and professional