This role is central Manchester office based and some travel will be required as you support Advisers and Financial Planners across the UK.
IF YOU aren’t afraid of a good challenge, and relish taking on the responsibility, this role is most definitely for you.
As part of your role you will:
- Deliver T&C training for the front office.
- Support the management of the application and development of the T&C schemes, thereby strengthening the 1st line of defence.
- Amend, implement and undertake T&C reviews to ensure they meet all requirements and are compliant.
- Work closely with Financial Advisers and Planners to support and develop them ensuring all regulatory requirements are adhered to.
- Conduct regular observations and provide coaching on a one to one basis.
- Analyse Management Information to recognise trends and put plans in place to improve overall performance
- Provide 1 to 1 feedback as well as providing training on a group basis.
- Have 3-5 years’ experience in a compliance/T&C position.
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- QCF level 4 qualification in Regulated Financial Advice.