Trainee Investment Manager
|Job Title:||Trainee Investment Manager|
|Salary:||£20000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: Fantastic Company Benefits Package|
|Contact Name:||Joel Dixon|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2017 16:14|
£20,000 - £23,000
Are you a recent graduate looking to kick start a career in Financial Services? Looking for an entry level role with realistic scope for progression? Want to work for a business who value you and possess a fantastic family, team culture?
The Client is a very reputable company with a respected place in the wealth management arena. Over the course of 2017 the business is looking to grow and expand its Investment Management team to keep up with the demands they have. This is a company who offer stability, longevity and a structured development plan to its employees who demonstrate quality and professionalism in the workplace.
You will ideally be a confident, adaptable professional who is able to work well in a team whilst also being able to use your own skills and initiative to complete work effectively to tight deadlines. You will have a high attention to detail whilst also being able to work closely with existing colleagues and the terrific company advisers.
The role will require you to:
· Assist with the management of client portfolios
· Assist in preparing and conducting client review meetings, attending meetings and preparing valuations
· Work closely with the Financial Planners as well as external professionals and maintain long standing relationships that the Investment Managers and Directors have developed
· Investigating client administration and operational queries to resolve the issue
· You will be confident, adaptable and interested in career development both personally and professionally
The client is looking for a professional, articulate and quality individual to come into the team and add value from day one. The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum 2:1 industry relevant degree and preferably a year’s placement under their belt, however it is not essential. Some investment knowledge and interest is also desirable.
If this sounds of interest, please apply as appropriate or call Joel Dixon 0113 426 0780 or drop your CV across to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's