Are you looking for your first opportunity within Financial Services? And do you have a passion for client and customer services?
BWD are delighted to be working upon an excellent opportunity to work for a Financial and provide admin support to a range of clients, including; Financial Advisers, IFA firms, Portfolio Advisers and Clients. This role is crucial in ensuring that a competent and efficient service is delivered to all of these clients.
The role also offers excellent training and development for you as you start out your career in Financial Services.
Duties will include:
- Pre completion of sign up documentation
- Producing Investment Proposals on behalf of the BDD Sales Manager
- Producing Confirmation letters
- Obtaining terms of business for IFA firms, setting up agency agreements on the database
- Facilitate processing of investment business/ensuring that all paperwork has been correctly completed
- Account opening/database updates
- Incoming letters, covering all aspects of client instruction and enquiries/ensuring the IFA is informed
- Withdrawal requests/ensuring the IFA is informed
- Reviewing and calculating fees, creating commission statements
- Providing statistics for monthly reporting
- General admin duties, filing, scanning etc.
In order to apply you will need to be educated to A' Level standard, or the equivalent and be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Excellent attention to detail
- IT skills
- Team Player
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Excellent record keeping and reporting capabilities
- Proactive nature to gain efficiencies
- Ability to multi-task
- Demonstration of Initiative
In return you will receive an exceptional entry level salary, and benefits, as well the opportunity to grow with a company that offers excellent progression for the future.
In order to apply please contact Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775