An international organisation is seeking three talented developers to join its tech lab.
The lab has been specifically designed to deliver exploration, MVP-driven rapid prototyping and full stack solution designs.
This is a specialist division, of 15 excellent technologists, delivering 90 to 100 day long projects. Working with one or two other lab members, you will create matrix project teams, drawing subject matter experts and resource from across the business to deliver. Typical project team size is 15.
These roles are client facing, putting you in direct contact with senior stakeholders and first class IT professionals from world leading banks, asset management firms, exciting start-ups and leading financial services businesses.
You should be resourceful, energetic, and ready to hit the ground running. You’ll need to thrive in a fast-paced environment, work well in a team but also be a leader and an instigator. You should be ready to share ideas and fresh perspectives.
- Deliver innovative and creative end-to-end designs and solutions
- Build relationships and work collaboratively with wider technology teams globally, leveraging company capabilities and technology platforms
- Assist clients, business lines and fintechs to improve business processes through co-creation and technology innovation
- Work closely with internal technical teams, clients and business lines for education and co-creation
- Assist in the delivery of processes and quality of design, build and integration of all elements of solutions and deliveries.
- Research emerging technologies, processes and best practices
- Experience in all/some of – Java (JEE), Web Application Frameworks, databases (relational and other), cloud, messaging, integration, APIs
- Awesome technical polyglot with experience of shipping production code across a full-stack environment
- Fantastic communicator and collaborator keen to work closely with clients
- Experienced in solution design with some knowledge of architecture frameworks and industry best practices
- Advocate of agile engineering principles with a drive for automation - build/test tools, continuous integration and delivery
- Exceptional problem solving skills and intellectual curiosity
- Passion for innovation and creative problem solving with an enthusiasm to evangelise to others
- Demonstrable strong track record in delivery of complex solutions and projects
- Experienced in using Open Source technologies