Would you like to work for a well-established and highly respected player within the Financial Services industry? Do you like the thought of walking into a role that will allow you to use the entirety of your T&C knowledge and expertise? What if we said that in this job, in this company, your personal career development will be crucial and will always be a priority?
This role is based in central London, though, some travel will be required as you support Advisers and Financial Planners across the UK.
If you would relish a challenge, and thrive on taking on responsibility, this role is most definitely for you.
As part of your role you will:
- Deliver T&C training for the front office.
- Support the management of the application and development of the T&C schemes, thereby strengthening the risk management and development of advisers
- Amend, implement and undertake T&C reviews to ensure they meet all requirements and are compliant.
- Work closely with Financial Advisers and Planners to support and develop them ensuring all regulatory requirements are adhered to.
- Conduct regular observations and provide coaching on a one to one basis.
- Analyse Management Information to recognise trends and put plans in place to improve overall performance
- Provide 1 to 1 feedback as well as providing training on a group basis.
And you will:
- Have a demonstrable track record with experience of a compliance/T&C position.
- Highly developed communication skills with the ability to empathise with advisers yet drive home constructive solutions based feedback
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- QCF level 4 qualification in Regulated Financial Advice.
Competitive package along with the opportunity for further funded study and career progression. If any of the above strikes a chord, click on the ‘Apply’ button or, alternatively, contact Joanne McPherson of BWD Search & Selection.