Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + sector leading pension
A global financial business solutions provider, with offices around the world delivering outsourcing solutions for private client firms and institutional dealers.
From its offices across the UK, the company provides operational, IT, regulatory, and investment support and solutions for clients in the UK and continental Europe.
The System Training Department is a three person strong team, responsible for training external clients in the Wealth Management & Advisor space on the company’s in house suite of systems.
The department also maintains the online help and the build of online training courses for the UK applications.
- The System Training Consultant will need to become confident and proficient on the in-house systems, learning the functions and screens for software and associated processes/products to enable them to conduct training with clients and produce/update training materials utilising different media.
- They will be responsible for reviewing material produced by the Technical Writer, where extensive investigation into the workings of the system will be essential.
- The System Training Consultant will be expected to provide live and post live support both in the head office and at clients’ sites, demonstrate systems during sales meetings with prospective new clients, run system presentations to internal employees, and conduct any administrative tasks associated with the department.
- Training is a mixture of 1-1 and small groups up to 10.
- Leverages internal and external consultative business partnerships to write, edit and modify instructional content, product and communication materials.
- Utilize a design approach that includes validation of process, creative scenario-based techniques and sequential learning. Translates technical data, operational policy and procedure - key selling points - into a storyboard process.
- Translates assigned business processes into easily comprehensible learning content for clients, their advisors and sales support staff.
- Assist in development and refinement of instructional collateral (courses, agendas, learning tools, power points, assessments, etc.) through learning development project life cycle.
- Provide consultative assistance with business owners across operations, service, product and technology to understand business initiatives, challenges and priorities that can be incorporated into the learning experience.
- Leverage feedback from Platform Consultants in a continual effort to improve the user's overall learning experience. Enhances instructional content to incorporate elements related to personas, experience levels and operating models.
- Partner with marketing, write, edit and publish announcements and all collateral related to new or enhanced client education offerings.
- Knowledge and experience of financial wealth management and advisory market
- A knowledge of training theories and practices
- Previous training experience
- Good written language skills
- Confident individual with good presentation skills
- Solid Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Highly analytical individual
- Able to travel both within the UK and further afield at short notice
- Articulate Storyline, MadCap Flare, WebEx, and Remedy
- A minimum of three years appropriate industry experience, or a pass in the Investment Operations Certificate (IOC) (or other appropriate industry qualification of equivalent standard or above)
- Previous training experience
To apply, forward a CV to Alexander Hamilton at BWD Search & Selection