A national financial services organisation, which serves hundreds of thousands of people, managing almost £50 billion in assets, is seeking an Applications SQL Database Administrator to join its London team.
You’ll be responsible for the performance, integrity, replication and security of all production SQL database environments which hold business critical and sensitive data.
You shall work closely with development, testing and application teams to conduct quality assurance for database designs and programs written by developers, ensuring they are supported and fit for purpose, meet security best practice, whilst improving existing and new functionality
To succeed in this role, commercial experience with the following is essential:
- Microsoft SQL Server versions 2012 and 2016, including T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS and SSAS
- Microsoft technical architecture including Replication and High Availability
- PostGres (MySQL desirable)
- 3rd party or open source ETL and BI tools
- Operating within a 100% virtual server environment (VMware & Open Stacks)
To apply, forward a CV to Alexander Hamilton at BWD Search & Selection