Location: Chorleywood / Amersham, Hertfordshire / Buckinghamshire
6 months – 12 months experience: Up to £28,000
12 months – 2 years: £28,000 - £35,000
4 years+: £40,000
A national financial services organisation, which is undergoing rapid growth, based on excellent service delivery and high quality staff.
The company has offices across the UK, and counts some of the UK’s leading brands amongst its customers.
There are multiple roles available across a range of experience levels. A generic synopsis of duties includes:
- All aspects of software development. The involves both development of new features and maintenance of existing functionality.
- Analysis – oversees application architecture. Improves design of business processes.
- Coding – responsible for the code for major project areas.
- Testing – writing unit tests, carrying out integration tests, arranging for user acceptance testing.
- Deployment – designs and improves deployment processes.
- Support – user questions, bug reports and feature requests.
- Continuously improve knowledge of software technology and tools.
- Be familiar with the existing code base, identifying limitations and areas for improvement.
- Ensure procedures continue to meet auditing requirements.
- Develop an understanding of the business context in which the software is used.
- Plan, attend and contribute to team meetings. Mentor junior team members.
- Any other reasonable task as advised from time-to-time
- Support, Implement and Maintain Information Security procedures and activities
- Variable experience of commercial software development is required, between six months, and four years+
- A degree in a technical subject (Maths, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science or similar) is highly desirable.
- Microsoft developer qualifications are desirable, study towards the Microsoft developer exams is encouraged.
To apply, forward a CV to email@example.com