The post sits within IT, though works closely with investment solutions to assist the winning, on-boarding and implementation of clients.
Candidates require strong technological and systems aptitude, ability to understand complex issues and new concepts quickly, whilst clearly articulating this information. The post shall take ownership of the division’s technical abilities and capacity.
- Build, revise and edit iLevel demonstrations
- Conduct product demonstrations at new business meetings
- Capture client data, requirement gathering, business analysis
- Project manage the technical aspects of client implementation
- Working across multiple teams and stakeholders
- Deliver system training
- Strong technology skills and experience
- Ideally prior experience of IPREO iLevel, Investran, Tableau or other fund management software
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Relation management skills
- Experience working with multiple systems, including Excel formula
To register interest, contact Alexander Hamilton at BWD Search & Selection.