The role is responsible for regulatory reporting, analysis and planning internal and external financial & statistical regulatory reports. This position is key to the control and oversight of all the UK regulatory reporting filings. There is interaction on a regular basis with external parties such as regulators, auditors and internal parties such as other finance and treasury colleagues, compliance and risk departments, systems specialists.
- Provides technical support to Regulatory Reporting and Change Management teams
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory reporting requirement
- Assess impact of new regulation and requirements on the UK entities
- Support the business lines in decision making where there are regulatory impacts to be considered.
- Support efforts towards continuous improvement in the control environment around regulatory reporting
- Review and analysis of the regulatory reporting processes in the UK legal entities
- Particular focusing on technical oversight of COREP capital and liquidity reporting under CRD IV
- Analysis of changes and insight into the drivers
- Input to forecasting and capital planning in respect of the ICAAP
- Oversight of the daily capital adequacy, liquidity and large exposures calculations
To be considered for this role you will be a qualified accountant with significant experience of COREP and CRD IV at a senior level with regulatory reporting.• Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA).
• Financial services industry experience
• Detailed knowledge and past experience of COREP capital and liquidity reporting under CRD IV
• Highly organised with ability to meet strict deadlines
• Team player, with strong ability to influence and communicate