Working with other world class developers, business analysts, end users, and third party providers, you shall will be responsible for the design, development and maintenance of the existing Defined Contribution Pension System. This position requires a passion for technical design, development, problem solving, and the ability to learn new concepts quickly.
You shall take ownership for gathering and filtering requirements, impact analysis and specifying business and IT solutions for projects and/or enhancement request to the Defined Contribution Pension system.
Key duties include:
- Producing logical systems design models where appropriate in conjunction with Senior Systems Analyst/System Architect.
- Convincing and presenting proposals by way of high level solutions to end users and/or stake holders.
- Compile and maintain system test conditions and test cases reflecting requirements documentation. Execute test scripts against new system functionality to ensure that the system meets requirements. Regression test system where applicable.
- Considerable experience in DC Pension System Development preferably under UNIX and Oracle and will have a background in software development and architecture.
- Knowledge of:
- Defined Contribution member lifecycle.
- Concept of interfacing in and out
- Working with funds in different currencies.
- Understanding of straight through DC Fund Manager Processing.
- Industry standard testing techniques.
- Software development and testing lifecycles.
- Highly desirable - knowledge of UNIX, Oracle along with some coding skills in C, Pro*C, Python, Perl, SQL and PL/SQL.
- Understands and can communicate well on all aspects of the software development lifecycle e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, documentation and associated methods (Waterfall, Agile, Iterative Development, etc.).
- Knowledge of using source code control system such as PVCS and GIT