- Detailed review of NAV calculations for Offshore incorporated Hedge Fund.
- Produce management, statutory interim and statutory year end accounts
- Ensuring compliance with appropriate accounting standards, relevant SORPs and other regulations
- Prepare schedules and information in relation to board meetings ensuring timely and accurate delivery to agreed timetables and SLA standards
- Provide technical support for the NAV calculation function and expense processing functions.
- Complete monthly audit reviews to validate the accuracy of accounting records.
- Prepare / review income forecasts
- Liaise with internal and external parties including clients, auditors, tax consultants etc.
- Ensure effective recording and resolution of external / internal queries
- Be aware of the risks of team operations and deliverables and assist in their management ensuring required controls maintained and compliance with procedures
- Where appropriate or required, deputise for senior team members
- Preferably a Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Prior practical accounting experience in a financial institution or professional services firm
- Strong systems skills, in particular Excel
If you feel you are right for the role, please apply online or call Jon Garrod on 0113 274 3000