A global financial services organisation is seeking a number of Senior Developers to join an expanding Manchester based technology division.
A collaborative environment, these posts are suited to team players with solid C# .NET development experience who enjoy an inclusive collegiate atmosphere, where individuals are actively encouraged to speak up, be involved and build wider cross-team relationships.
There is a heavy focus on clean / SOLID coding, with rigorous testing.
C# .NET, SQL Server, CDC, TDD, WebSphere MQ, TFS, GIT
The function currently has:
- Three development teams, 4-5 Devs per team
- Project & programme delivery team inc. QA (local and global)
- SQL database admin team
- IT relationship management team
- Two architects
- Application support
A solid pipeline of interesting work exists. Initial pieces include:
- An international interface and infrastructure project between the UK and US, utilising reactive extensions, and queuing tech
- Transitioning from TFS to Git
- Upgrades to organisation tools including visual studio
An iterative environment, moving towards full agile. Currently running two-week dev/testing sprints with scrum stand-ups and manual Kanban board.