My client, a well-known Fund Administration business, is currently seeking an experienced Senior Manager to be responsible for overseeing a team of Account Managers, Senior Fund Accountants, and Fund Accountants involved in the areas of Offshore Hedge/Mutual Funds NAV calculations.
- To ensure timely and accurate NAV calculations are prepared, reviewed and delivered on a daily, weekly or monthly basis along with any other client specific reporting requirements.
- Operational on-boarding of new and take on funds and ensure everything has been prepared prior to the launch and take on date – bank and broker access, set-up in the accounting system, etc.
- Solving operational problems encountered by staff on a day to day basis as well as complex decision making.
- Attendance in client meetings both at on-boarding and launched stages.
- On-going Implementation and refinement of SSAE 16 controls.
- Ensuring client enquiries are answered in accordance with Apex service standards on an on-going basis.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and other requirements of the funds specifications.
- Detailed review of NAV calculations for Hedge Funds and Offshore Funds.
- Preparation and review of financial statements as required annually (IFRS and GAAP).
- Part of Senior Management Team involved in driving the business forward in line with set targets.
- Experience of Fund Administration is highly desirable
- At least 3 years plus experience in a Management role incorporating the above functions and experience of Offshore Funds.
- Preferably a Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CPA).
- Strong PC skills including Word, Excel and Macros in Excel (Experience on Paxus an advantage).
- Proactive and willing to drive things forward.