Maybe, you’re an experienced Risk Administrator and you’re looking for that next role to give you a helping hand with your qualifications?
Either way, do read on! This role could be just what you’re looking for.
We are working in partnership with a successful, driven financial services business with offices based throughout the UK who are seeking a Group Risk Administrator to be based out of their office in South London.
Role: Group Risk Administrator
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 dependent on experience
Location: South London
Duties of the role:
- Provide administration support to other teams and their clients where appropriate
- Update internal systems with progress of various elements of renewals
- Contact with clients when necessary
- Provide support as required for the administration requirements of Risk staff
- Answering telephone calls; taking clear messages and passing to relevant persons
- Ensure processes are followed to required timescales
- Running and checking reports when required
- Demonstrate previous administrative experience gained in a comparable role
- Well-developed IT skills in the use of Microsoft packages like Excel and Word
- Able to demonstrate a customer focused approach to work
- Group Risk experience is desirable but not compulsory
- You will be required to work towards risk qualifications upon securing the role