Due to the nature of the project and reporting, it is key that the candidate is a qualified accountant, and the preference, although not necessary, is some understanding of regulatory reporting.
- Work with the EMEA regulatory reporting team to understand the manual interventions in the production of regulatory reporting deliverables
- Act as a conduit between the regulatory reporting team and the project and IT team to explain the manual process with clearly laid out examples and identifying key risks on the manual process.
- Co-ordinate with IT to ensure the technology changes are delivered as per the agreed timelines
- Elicit business requirements from business users and subject matter experts
- Define and document those requirements
- Write functional specifications
- Develop user acceptance test scripts and assist with testing in conjunction with multiple business and IT groups
- 8 - 10 years minumum experience within Banking/Financial Services
- Qualified Accountant or an equivalent level of experience
- Significant experience of accounting systems and processes (e.g. advanced user of excel)
- Regulatory reporting experience is highly desirable
- Experience of a fast moving, highly controlled, multi-national/ functional organization
If you feel you are right for this role, please apply online or call Jon Garrod on 0113 274 3000