Regional Account Manager – South West & Midlands
Up to £65,000 Basic Salary, £85k on Target Earnings plus Car Allowance, Pension and Flexible Benefits.
Regional Account Manager required for a global, market leading financial services group to join their hugely successful team of over 20 field based account managers.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to deal directly with their own panel of Independent Financial Advisers, within the South West & Midlands, specifically the Hereford, Worcester and Gloucester regions, in order to create, develop and maintain strong business relationships with advisers face to face and promote the group’s market leading suite of products. These include the group’s leading platform offering, on and offshore investments, protection products and single premium pensions.
The Regional Account Manager will demonstrate their existing knowledge in the financial services market and utilise their sales ability to maintain client relationships and form new partnerships between the group and new IFA firms, further promoting the groups stance in the market.
- Responsible for promoting the company’s products to financial planners in order to achieve set targets
- Gain commitment from business owners and actively network with new and existing clients
- Carry out seminars and workshops with financial planners
- Ability to work remotely and to manage own diary
- Experience as a face to face intermediary sales BDM or Platform Consultant preferred
- Highly motivated and a self starter
- Existing business relationships with intermediaries/IFAs in Hereford, Worcester and Gloucester
- Diploma Qualified or working towards
- Up to £65,000 pa Basic Salary
- OTE of up to £85,000 pa
- Up to 12% Contributory Pension
- Over £5k Car Allowance
- DIS of up to 4 X your annual salary
- Competitive flexible benefits package