Platform BDM - South East
Up to £75,000 Basic Salary, £100k on Target Earnings plus Car Allowance, Pension and Flexible Benefits.
Business Development Manager specialising in Platform, required for a prestigious and very highly regarded, independent platform provider. The role focuses on promoting the company's leading Platform proposition to IFAs in the South East, mainly in Kent and East Sussex.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to deal directly with their own panel of IFA to create, develop and maintain strong business relationships with advisers face to face and promote the group’s highly successful proposition.
The BDM will demonstrate their existing knowledge in the platform space and utilise their extensive intermediary sales experience to maintain client relationships and form new partnerships between the group and new IFA firms, further bolstering the firm's excellent reputation,
- Responsible for promoting the company’s platform to financial planners in order to achieve set targets
- Gain commitment from business owners and actively network with new and existing clients
- Ability to work remotely and to manage own diary
- Experience as a face to face Platform BDM is a must
- Highly motivated and a self starter
- Existing business relationships with intermediaries/IFAs in the South East area
- Diploma Qualified or working towards
- Up to £75,000 pa Basic Salary
- OTE of up to £100,000 pa
- Contributory Pension
- Car Allowance
- Competitive flexible benefits package