Our client, a leading Financial Services business, are seeking an experienced Team Administrator to work within an allocated Team, assisting a team of 30. Asset Management or Investment Banking experience is essential.
- Diary management; scheduling meetings and booking meeting rooms; arranging travel itineraries and coordinating travel arrangements including booking travel tickets and settlement of related expenses; maintenance and ordering of office supplies.
- Screens telephone calls and resolves routine and complex inquiries.
- S/He will have corporate interface, across many levels of the organization, at senior executive level but more often at senior manager level and potentially with external clients.
- The incumbent will therefore need to be articulate and sensitive to the culture and diversity of the audience.
- S/he should be able to compose correspondence, memoranda and may be required to produce reports and presentation materials, organize events, seminars or coordinate resources for small projects of moderate complexity.
Key skills and attributes:
- Experience of Asset Management or Investment Banking is essential.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle issues of a sensitive and confidential nature
- Position requires poise, tact and diplomacy. Must be able to interact and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Must have strong experience of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Powerpoint
To apply for this role, please apply online or call Jon Garrod on 0113 274 3000