£18,000 - £23,000
You’re probably sick and tired of working for a company that doesn’t value you. You probably give it your all when you come into work each day because your career means so much to you but your manager just doesn’t see it. You might be one of hundreds in an office sat doing administrative work, performing the same mundane tasks day-in day-out like its Orwell’s ‘1984’. If you believe that a career in pensions will only bring you jobs like this, you’re wrong.
I’m currently working with one of the UK’s highest-rated and most successful firms that are looking to bring in both an experienced Pensions Administrator and a graduate for their high-performing team in Newcastle city center. Whether you’re tired of a Pensions Admin job with a company that doesn’t challenge you or make the job interesting, or you’re a graduate with a Maths/Finance degree that’s looking to get their career starting in a role that will challenge and turn you into a financial services professional, then look no further.
As well as offering incentives and excellent benefits upon joining, this firm offers a supportive work culture with a real family-feel, there’s no micro-management with this company! They are renowned for looking after staff, providing the quality training and support that juniors need and they have won regular awards to show for it. Not only does this company provide all of the above, but their training will turn a stellar graduate or experienced admin into a true pensions professional.
I’ll repeat that. This firm will tailor to your strengths, build on your knowledge and turn you into a professional.
This role will be suitable for;
- Someone with previous experience in Pensions Administration or a Maths/Finance graduate with some office-based work experience
- Someone comfortable producing manual calculations
- Prior knowledge or a willingness to learn about different pensions schemes
- Progression with or a willingness to work towards a PMI or CPC qualification extremely advantageous
- Consistently able to work at a high level of intensity whilst maintaining a professional and positive approach.
- Become regularly involved in client-based ad-hoc projects
- Develop and create long-term relationships with highly-established and respected clients in multiple industries
- Take on responsibilities above your station to help progress towards achieving Senior-level
This is that opportunity.
Call James Sargisson on 0113 426 0780 or email firstname.lastname@example.org