£22,000 - £25,000
I represent one of the UK’s leading pensions firms who are looking to recruit a Pensions Administrator with a difference.
Are you looking to move away from an unchallenging and stagnant pensions admin role for a firm whose only focus is on the quantity of work you’re doing rather than the quality? Would you like to be more engaged with your clients and be part of a successful and productive team? You know how to get things done more efficiently and know how to drive progress, but maybe management are just sticking their heads in the sand in blissful ignorance. Well, micromanagement is unfortunately still prevalent, but this firm will tailor to your strengths and ambition to help you achieve your career goals.
I will repeat that, they will tailor to your strengths and ambition, YOU decide how you wish to progress.
However, in hindsight this firm might not be right for you; they demand excellence, quality over quantity and they'll want to push you into areas you might not have envisaged before. They will give you all the support to be where you want to be, this encompassed with a work/life balance that is different to the normal “work all hours” that is becoming extremely common within the UK.
This role will be suitable for;
- Someone very comfortable with doing manual pensions calculations
- Prior experience with Defined Benefit pension schemes
- Progression with or a willingness to work towards a PMI or CPC qualification extremely advantageous
- Knowledge and willingness to learn about different schemes
- Consistently able to work at a high level of intensity whilst maintaining a professional and positive approach.
- Be a champion of change and provide opinions if you have an idea to create more efficiencies
- Perform complex pensions calculations, enter pensions data and answer inquiries using automated and non-automated manual/system processes across a wide range of member and scheme events
- Take on responsibilities above your station to help progress towards achieving Senior-level
- Continuous achievement of 95% Service Levels for member processing and completion of scheme event processing in line with timescales agreed with the clients at the required level of quality.
Progression is uncluttered, the opportunities to become Senior are regular, you’ll be involved in more interesting projects and be exposed to the wider pensions industry.
Let’s have a conversation.
Call James Sargisson on 0113 426 0780 or email email@example.com