A leading global professional services company are seeking an experienced Pensions Administrator to join their Reading office.
Following the launch of a nationwide project, the Pensions Administration business is going from strength to strength. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career in Pensions as the firm offers significant scope for internal progression and career development. With a great reputation in the market, their high staff retention rate is testament to their working culture and promotional prospects offered to staff.
The role will provide the chance to work across both member and client queries in relation to several DB pension schemes, and the successful candidates will be able to maintain a high level of accuracy and quality and adhere to best practice procedures in all aspects of their work.
Successful candidates’ will also have:
- Experience within another third party
- Have had exposure to DB schemes
- Proficiency in both manual and automated calculations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm
- Excellent IT Skills with specific knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Up to £28,000 Basic Salary
- 6 – 8% Bonus
- Competitive flexible benefits package
- Contributory Pension
- Full study support
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the market leaders in the financial services industry. If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please call Rosie Beardsworth on 0113 274 3000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org