Basic to £27,000 plus bonus, benefits and full study support
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Pensions Administrator to join a highly regarded Third Party Administrator at their offices in Manchester. Our client is a very reputable TPA that has been growing and expanding steadily year after year, and are seeking an experienced pensions specialist to join their team to help expand their footprint within the UK pensions market.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing manual and automated calculations of a complex nature.
- Communicating with clients and scheme members on a regular basis.
- Liaising with relevant entities such as DWP, The Pensions Regulator and HMRC.
- Overseeing the work of other team members, ensuring good quality and compliance with legislation and company procedures.
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of the Pensions Protection Fund and how they operate, as well as nature and type of compensation.
- Processing a variety of member events, including early and late retirements, refunds, ill-health retirees, divorce cases, oversees transfers and death claims.
- GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above essential.
- Experience or background in DC or DB pension administration essential.
- Proficiency of all Microsoft Office packages.
- Relevant PMI qualifications advantageous.
- Experience in payroll and accounts beneficial.
- Outstanding problem solving abilities – providing rational and time effective solutions.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and spoken.
- Accuracy and speed when carrying out clerical tasks.