- You will need to have the QCF Level 4 Diploma and hold the appropriate Pension qualification of either G60 or AF3.
- You’ll have ample experience in working with Defined Benefits schemes, and be confident in dealing with Financial Advisers.
- You’ll provide expert analysis and assessment of the proposed transfers and work closely with our advice team to ensure the client and the business are safe.
- You’ll take a consultative approach taking ownership to ensure high quality advice standards are met.
- You have significant knowledge and experience of Occupational Defined Benefit Transfers and the regulation that goes along with that
- You will hold the QCF level 4 qualification along with G60 or AF3. Being at Chartered Status would be desirable.
- You are a strong communicator, used to communicating complex concepts to customers using a variety of verbal and written techniques.
- You build strong business relationships and can work with a variety of different customer groups both internal and external.
- You have a strong eye for detail and can present information in a logical manner.
Pension Transfer Expert
|Job Title:||Pension Transfer Expert|
|Salary:||£45000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: package|
|Contact Name:||Monika Carlton|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2017 17:17|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's