- Providing full Pension Administrative Support.
- Ensuring all correspondence and documents are checked for accuracy prior to issue to ensure excellent client service.
- Handling client queries in relation to pension administration.
- Maintaining client confidentiality, data protection and other legislative and organisational responsibilities.
- Updating electronic files, policy details & valuations to ensure accurate reporting.
- Liaising with external providers, clients and colleagues within the company.
- Projecting a highly professional and friendly image to the company’s clients, visitors and other contacts.
- Handling a variety of administrative tasks on behalf of the Administration Manager.
- At least 6+ months experience in an office admin role, preferably of a financial nature.
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Office programmes, in particular Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Relevant knowledge of the financial services industry and surrounding legislation would be a benefit.
- An accountancy qualification would be an advantage.