- Lead on pension fund accounting, performance measurement and reporting matters (weekly, monthly, quarterly & annual)
- Support middle office/ investment operations for in-house managed assets and new investment structures
- Manage relevant external reporting
- Manage and develop relationship with custodians and depositaries
- Manage year end fund financial reporting and liaising with both internal and external auditors
- Provide all Investment valuation and performance reporting and associated insight. Provide output to meet monthly, quarterly and annual output requirements to a high standard and within agreed timescales
- Monthly monitoring of investment valuations and performance provide appropriate analysis and insight.
- Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
- Good understanding of pension fund accounting either in a similar role or as a pension auditor.
- IMC Qualification is desirable for this role
- Good level of numerical, analytical and report writing skills including a working knowledge of MS office tools to assist in the communication of key messages and to facilitate discussions and decision making.