The Payroll Manager will have overall responsibility for executing payroll in one or more countries within Continental Europe. Role will be important part of cross regional team of Payroll Experts responsible for different countries.
- Ensures on-time 100% accurate monthly payroll for employees in countries within their remit across multiple legal entities
- Ensures that all statutory regulations and payments to third parties including regulatory and taxing bodies are in compliance with country law. Advises Country Managers and Senior HR Business Partners on all tax matters related to payroll and benefit provisioning within their remit.
- Ensures that Salary and Wages associated with all payroll and benefit related payments are accurate and properly posted to the correct General Ledger Accounts and ultimately to the P&L and Balance Sheets for multiple legal entities within the country of their remit. Works closely with the Country Financial Controllers.
- Ensures robust operating procedures and controls are in place for all transactions that feed ultimately into payroll to ensure compliance to internal and external audit and regulatory bodies.
- Train and support less experienced colleagues act as a subject matter expert
- Meet all regulatory, tax, compliance, internal and external filings, third party payments and reporting requirements on a monthly and annual basis for all payroll and employee benefits for all legal entities and country within remit.
- Experienced Payroll Manager ideally with 3-5 years + relevant experience
- Highly proficient in Excel and data analysis tools
- Experience of managing and building effective working relationships with third party outsourced service providers/vendors
- Experience using Oracle payroll
- Experience in payroll in other European countries
- Financial Services experience