|Salary:||£28000 - £34000 per annum, Benefits: Fantastic Benefits Package|
|Contact Name:||Joel Dixon|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2017 09:28|
£28,000p/a - £34,000p/a
This is an opportunity that comes about rarely in our industry: a role that will have you working closely with Ultra High Net Worth Clients with portfolios that range from £500k Plus. You will need to have the necessary drive to work on a vast array of complex cases that will both expand your knowledge and give your career that boost that you have been waiting for.
You will work alongside high performing Financial Planners as support offering solely Paraplanning support NO ADMINISTRATION NEEDED!! As part of a close-knit team, offering the highest level of holistic advice nationwide. SIPPs, Retirement Planning and Offshore Bonds are just some of their areas of expertise.
As a member of such a successful team, where every individual is a cog in a well-oiled machine, your voice will be heard. Your input will be valued.
To be considered for this position you will:
· Have detailed knowledge of Pensions and Investment products – Life and Protection is also advantageous
· Be efficient in producing technical and quality suitability reports to appropriate deadlines
· Enjoy the client interaction side of the role – ensuring you are comfortably building and maintaining relationships with existing and new clients
· Be Diploma-qualified and, ideally, Chartered.
· Have experience in drafting and producing complex report cases to HNW/UHNW clients.
This job is not for the faint-hearted, and certainly not for the unambitious. You will need to have a strong and dynamic personality, indispensable to tackle the complexities of this role head on.
If you'd like to find out more about the role, as well as the client, send an email over to firstname.lastname@example.org, or give me a call directly on 0113 426 0780.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's