|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: 25 Days Holiday, Company Pension Contribution, Study Support|
|Contact Name:||Joel Dixon|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2017 14:29|
£25,000p/a - £30,000p/a
This is an opportunity that comes about rarely in our industry: a role that will have you working closely with High Net Worth Clients with portfolios that range from £250k to £20m. You will need to have the necessary drive to work on a vast array of complex cases that will both expand your knowledge and give your career that boost that you have been waiting for.
You will work alongside a team of Financial Planners as part of a close-knit team, offering the highest level of holistic advice nationwide. SIPPs, Retirement Planning, IHT and Investments are just some of their areas of expertise.
As a member of such a small team, where every individual is a cog in a well-oiled machine, your voice will be heard. Your input will be valued.
To be considered for this position you will:
· Have a strong knowledge of Inheritance Tax Planning.
· Have detailed knowledge of Pensions (with emphasis on SIPPs)
· Be Diploma-qualified or at least working towards this status
· Have experience in drafting and producing report cases to HNW/UHNW clients
· Undertaking thorough analysis and research to then propose solutions to clients
If you'd like to find out more about the role, as well as the client, send an email over to firstname.lastname@example.org, or give me a call directly on 0113 426 0783.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's