Salary: £32,000 – 50,000
A global financial services organisation of over 30,000 staff, providing advisory, pensions, risk management and broking services to clients around the world.
It designs and delivers solutions that manage risk, optimise benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals.
- Build and enhance existing physical, logical and presentation models in OBIEE Admin tool to meet reporting requirements
- Design and build reports and dashboards and assist in development of complex ad hoc queries and analyses
- Work with team to maintain OBIEE security model
- Create and maintain detailed documentation throughout the development lifecycle
- Support user community on OBIEE technology and functionality
- Work with support teams to ensure system reliability and automation of production activities related to BI environment.
The essential skills/experience for this position are:
- OBIEE installation, administration, management and Business Intelligence Reporting experience, including RPD design and development
- Creating reports in Oracle's Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (minimum 11g with a preference for 12c experience)
- Oracle SQL including Oracle 12c
- Modelling and building OBIEE repository layers
- Developing reports and dashboards.
- Experience with PL/SQL in the Oracle 11g/12c environment
- Strong knowledge of Oracle databases, UNIX environment, UNIX shell scripts, SQL and PL/SQL
- Migrating legacy and/or other BI tool reports to OBIEE
- Supplying data warehousing and database performance optimisation techniques to structured and unstructured datasets.
To apply, contact Alexander Hamilton at BWD Search & Selection