Basic Salary, circa £35,000; OTE, £50,000 + Benefits
Are you looking to join a dynamic and successful sales team within a boutique investment management firm?
Do you want career progression and the support to study for gold-standard financial services qualifications?
Do you want to work in one of the most prestigious office complexes in Europe, on the edge of the City of London?
If the answer is YES, one of the UK’s leading tax efficient investment providers are looking for someone like you to join their telephone-based sales team to develop and manage relationships with an established panel of financial advisers.
The successful candidate will have:
- 2+ Years of Telephone Sales/Relationship Management Experience
- Financial Services background
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm
- Basic Salary; circa £35,000 per annum
- OTE (average); £50,000
- Competitive flexible benefits package
- Ongoing management of existing clients, identification and contact of potential new supporters
- Appointment setting and follow up
- Creation and execution of business plan
- Set stretching personal targets and challenge your business partner to achieve shared goals
- Generation of opportunities and demonstrably adding value through ongoing client support
- Develop understanding of market through telephone and field activity. Use this to enhance both your and business’s proposition in the market place
- Contribute fully to a competitive, collegiate environment
- Together with the other members of the office team, management of the sales office to include dealing with all inbound contact, literature requests, preparation of marketing materials and aiding with planning, implementation and execution of marketing plans
- Continued professional development through completion of market recognised qualifications
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please apply or call Emily Buckingham on 0113 426 0787.