£75,000 -£85,000 + bonus & bens.
My client a leading banking organisation is recruiting for a Liquidity Risk / ALM Manager to join their London office.
The role provides support to the Treasurer and the Head of Balance Sheet Management across the region, with focus on liquidity and interest rate risk.
- Oversight of the ALCO production and present on various topics in the ALCO meeting.
- Preparation and co-ordination of Treasury related Policies and documents
- Preparation and coordination of liquidity self-assessment documents (ILAA, ILAAP, Balance Sheet review)
- Preparation and co-ordination of liquidity stress testing for subsidiaries in the region in line with local regulatory requirements. This includes compiling various stress scenarios based on the any regulatory or market guidance, agreeing stress test assumptions and behaviour adjustments, model scenarios, analyse and document results and determine sufficiency or otherwise propose recommendations for compliance, present results to various committees.
- Coordinating live Crisis Plan simulation. Setting up scenarios, testing plan, simulation logistics, documenting the test results and follow-up on action items.
- Assisting with the set-up of the liquidity recovery planning framework
- Implementation of Intraday liquidity management framework
- Leading the Treasury Steering Group meetings
- Providing support and review of daily liquidity metrics
- Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent qualification
- 3 - 5 years banking experience in Liquidity Risk / ALM or Balance Sheet Management function.
- Further professional development preferred.
- Awareness of EU (including UK) banking regulations with respect to capital, liquidity and interest rate risk
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good project management and report writing skills.