Are you an experienced Learning & Development Consultant with 5+ years experience working in Financial Services/Banking? Are you excited about the thought of working with globally recognised prestigious investment management/asset management organisations? Then this is the role for you!
The Consultant will:
- Deliver and facilitate blended learning solutions over varied timespans in order to deliver a "program" of learning for Investment Management in our EMEA region. Work collaboratively with business leaders to recommend learning solutions to enhance employees’ performance that support business needs.
- Build key relationships with internal stakeholders while managing expectations, communicating project status and open issues, and forecasting and mitigating issues whilst looking at lessons learnt.
- Provide insight and feedback on business unit performance gaps and propose how Learning & Development could support performance changes where appropriate
- Work collaboratively with business leaders across Investment Management Boutiques to recommend learning solutions to enhance employees’ performance that support business needs.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A minimum of 5 years L&D experience in Financial Services, preferable Investment/Asset Management
- BA/BS. Graduate / Post- Graduate preferred.
- Experience of creating Learning & Development strategies in order for required programmes delivered to deadlines.
If the above sounds like you, please apply online or call Jon Garrod at BWD Search & Selection on 0113 274 3000