Reporting to the Chief Architect you shall work closely with the businesses to:
- Develop user interface designs using knowledge of customer tasks, product functionality requirements, knowledge of user interface architecture, knowledge of UI best practice and industry interface standards
- Develop design prototypes in collaboration with stakeholders, project team members, Product Owners, Business Owners, and technical teams
- Conceptualise, develop and document innovative information organization structures, interaction designs, page-level content organization, navigation, and prototypes of digital products for your assigned agile team.
- Champion principles of usability and user-centred design
- Act as a mentor to the development teams and offer guidance and training on modern UX principles and practices.
- Work closely with other business streams and central group to understand their design philosophy/strategy to provide a consistent experience for internal and external clients.
- Work closely with the business to help them understand different approaches to UX design and delivery enabling them to see new ways of delivering to clients.
- Able to provide excellent Information Architecture, Wireframing, User Centred Design, Interaction Design and deliverables, from years of experience in research, usability and blueprinting the information architecture
- To have previously managed teams of Information Architects / Interaction Designers
- Worked on large scale projects with the ability to converge design solutions and functions together
- Can demonstrate a solid track record of creating intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation
- Experience in designing for mobile platforms such as iOS, Android.
- Degree in design, architecture, HCI or related discipline
To apply forward a CV to Alexander Hamilton at BWD Search & Selection