We are currently working with an award-winning, specialist Discretionary Fund Management business who are looking to recruit field-based business development managers to generate growth from adviser in the North of England and Scotland. Following recent changes to the business, it is undergoing a major growth and development phase and consequently, the successful candidate stands to come on board at an exciting time for the business.
Why you should be interested in this role:
- Business in a major growth phase;
- Good performing DFM proposition;
- Hiring Director is an extremely personable ‘man manager’;
- Consultative approach to sales required – not aggressive;
- Advisers are members of the same wealth management group; and
- Overall group are writing phenomenal amounts of business.
- Generation of new DFM business;
- Consultative Selling;
- Carry out presentations and seminars to groups of advisers; and
- Acting as a business consultant to adviser, helping them achieve growth in their client banks.
- Up to £55,000 p/a basic salary;
- OTE of up to £80,000 p/a;
- £5,000 Car Allowance; and
- Competitive Pension & Flexible Benefits Package.