The role is initially on a contract basis but with a strong chance of going permanent.
- First-rate day to day support is required to ensure both business and candidate satisfaction from the HR service.
- Resourcing for roles within Investment Management
- Distribution of CVs to key stakeholders.
- Arranging interviews: coordinating the diaries of interviewers and candidates, responsible for booking meeting rooms, telephone and video conferencing details as required plus sending invites to relevant parties.
- Arrange agency briefings with key relevant stakeholders.
- Arrange internal ad hoc meetings as required.
- Offer administration and onboarding
- Managing the applicant tracking system
- Recruitment experience from either agency or in-house
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office products and applicant tracking systems
- Experience in Financial Services is highly desirable
- Knowledge of Investment Management roles is highly desirable
- Additional European languages would be an advantage
If you feel you are right for this role, please apply online or call Jon Garrod on 0113 274 3000