|Job Title:||IFA Administrator|
|Salary:||£18000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joel Dixon|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2017 10:14|
Looking for a technical advisory support role with realistic scope for progression? Want to work for a business who value you and possess a fantastic family, team culture?
The Client is a very reputable company with a respected place in the wealth management arena. Over the course of 2017 the business is looking to grow and expand its technical support team in order to keep up with the demands of their advisers.
This is a company who offer stability, longevity and a structured development plan through credible and relevant study support, to its employees.
You will ideally be a confident, adaptable professional who is able to work well in a team whilst also being able to use your own skills and initiative to complete work effectively to tight deadlines. You will have a high attention to detail whilst also being able to work closely with existing colleagues and the terrific company advisers.
The role will require you to:
· Processing new and existing business applications
· Dealing with product providers
· Complete administration post Adviser Client reviews
· Prepare letters of authority
· Dealing with changes to policies, fund and client personal details
· Comfortable in liaising with Investment Managers, Product Providers and Platforms to ensure that all matters are resolved and accurate
· Preparing Client review packs on behalf of the advisers
· Able to have a close working relationship with advisers and clients
· Have excellent telephone manor when speaking to the companies’ vast amount of clients
The client is looking for a professional, articulate and quality individual to come into the team and add value from day one. The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum of a years’ experience in the industry with a strong academic background. Any industry relevant qualifications would be advantageous. The client is looking for a professional, articulate and quality individual to come into the team and be prepared to learn, grow and develop with the business.
If this sounds of interest, please apply as appropriate or call Joel Dixon on 0113 426 0780 or drop your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior IFA - large client base to inherit
£60000 - £80000 per annum
£25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Fantastic Benefits Package
Financial Services Administrator
£24000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Beneifts
£28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Competitive Benefits