The role will primarily be responsible for the accurate and timely input and verification of data into various HR Systems (currently Peoplesoft, MyTime & Employment Verification System).
- Provide accurate and timely input of data into various HR systems, including but not limited to:
- Starters and Leavers
- Cost Code Changes
- Changes to personal details
- Leave of absence (Maternity, paternity, adoption, parental, sabbatical, etc
- Administer all benefits programmes timely, ensuring third party providers are sent information timely
- Provision of references to third party organisations
- Responding to queries in a timely manner
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work simultaneously on multiple tasks in a pressurised environment.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines with a strong results focus.
- Proven experience in MS Office products, knowledge of PeopleSoft HR system would be advantageous.