Our client is looking for an experienced Financial Services Administrator to work alongside their high net worth Financial Planners.
They are offering the right individuals the chance of progression all the way to becoming Financial Planners.
This firm is an extremely well respected actuarial and investment advice firm who have featured in the top 100 UK companies to work for.
Working out of their Guildford office you will ideally be a confident, avid administrator who has a genuine desire to do their job to the best of their ability.
In order to qualify you will:
- Have previous experience working in an FCA regulated environment
- Be experienced in using Microsoft Office
- Be a confident Communicator via phone & face to face
- Process new business from advisors
- Prepare client valuations
- Maintain recurring review activities such as drawdown and cash balances
- Process cash movement to DFM’s
- Work effectively directly with the Advisers