The role will manage the relevant Markets Group Compliance activities across EMEA. Ensure business line and business partner functions are provided with accurate and timely advice of regulatory compliance issues. Work with business units and business partner functions to help them deal with the impact of regulatory changes and to manage the company’s relationship with relevant regulators and seek to embed a compliance culture throughout the organisation
The environment on offer is where compliance comes first over business and your voice is valued in a collaborative and forward thinking environment.
In order to qualify for this excellent opportunity you will need to fulfill the following:
- Degree qualified from a well-regarded university and strong education.
- Background within markets or FX or some of the following: foreign exchange, securities finance, collateral management, capital markets, liquidity, prime brokerage services. This could be from a banking / asset management or legal background.
- Very robust individual able to challenge very senior stakeholders
- Broad compliance knowledge with the ability to cope with business change and growth
- Strong regulations knowledge
- Currently hold a senior post with management responsibilities
- Experience of senior management committees.
- Excellent motivator with demonstrable achievements in this area
- Ability to project manage and see things through to a completion
- Stable career history