- To perform daily reconciliations on the above cash balances and perform monthly asset reconciliations.
- To assist in the production of prices for our collective investment schemes
- To liaise with the investment adviser for each fund to obtain the required information to enable the prices to be calculated.
- To liaise with external and internal sources of data essential for the accurate calculation of prices.
- To assist in the accurate maintenance of all Income and Capital records.
- Strong systems skills including Microsoft Excel
- Clear communication skills - both verbal and written
- Must have academic evidence of strong Maths and English skills
- Experience of working in an accounts environment
- Bookkeeping experience
- Completion or working towards AAT or IOC
- Degree in a finance or business subject
If you feel you are right for this role, please apply online or call Jon Garrod on 0113 274 3000