The Fund Accountant is involved in the areas of NAV calculation, investor reporting and compliance. The individual will maintain client relationships and be responsible for the co-ordination of regulatory reporting, audit preparation and marketing for new business; along with the take on and due diligence requirements of the company
- Detailed review of NAV calculations for Offshore incorporated Hedge Fund.
- Review Cash, Stock and Corporate Actions reconciliation and resolve breaks.
- Ensuring technically strong in Series and Equalization Fund’s Accounting.
- To ensure timely and accurate NAV calculations are prepared, reviewed and delivered on a daily, weekly and monthly basis along with any other client specific reporting requirements.
- Preparation and review of financial statements as required annually.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and other requirements of the funds specifications.
- Ensuring client enquiries are answered in accordance with Apex service standards on an ongoing basis.
- Supervision and training and recruitment of accounting staff.
- A minimum of 3-5 years' experience in a similar role incorporating the above functions.
- Experience working in offshore hedge/mututal funds would be highly advantageous
- Strong Excel capabilities, Macros is an Advantage.
- Experience working with Bloomberg Terminal.
- An accountancy qualification would be an advantage but is not essential