Are you looking to develop you career, within the Financial Services industry?
This could be a great opportunity for you.
Here at BWD we are delighted to have a long standing relationship, with a successful Leeds based firm of Iindependent Financial Advisors, for both personal and corporate clients.
This role is an excellent opportunity to use your existing administrative skills to develop a career in financial services.
On a daily basis you will be required to support the team with general administration in accordance with the Company’s Policies & Procedures to ensure FCA regulations and requirements are adhered to.
This will include:
- Assisting in administrative duties in the day to day running of the office
- Support the business with daily business functions
- Uploading information/checking information on internal computer systems
- Ad hoc administrative tasks in support of projects the team is required to deliver
- Request, collate, check and chasing in returns from the firm’s consultants
- Adherence to internal and external compliance requirements.
In order to apply you will need to have:
- The ability to work within a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational communication and written skills
- Good numeracy skills with close attention to detail
- Experience of MS Office (Specifically Word, Excel and Outlook)
- High levels of integrity, handling confidential information and sensitive matter in a professional manner at all times
- High level of commitment
- Flexible attitude
- Experience of working in a similar environment
In return you will receive a salary of up to £20,000, dependent upon your experience.
Additional benefits would include:
Performance bonus scheme
Private medical insurance available after a certain years service
Cost of relevant exams supported
If you would like to apply or find out more, please contact Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775