Salary between £20,000 & £25,000 p/a
Are you looking for an advisory support role with enough room to develop? Do you want to work for a market-leading Wealth Management business in Central Wakefield?
If the answer is ‘yes’ to both, this opportunity might just be the one for you.
You would be working for one of the most reputable companies in the Wealth Management arena which, over the course of 2017, is looking to grow and expand its technical support team in order to keep up with the demands of their advisers. This is a company which guarantees stability, longevity and a structured development plan to its employees, who in turn are expected to demonstrate quality and professionalism in the workplace every day.
You will ideally be a confident, adaptable professional with a high attention to detail, who is able to work well in a team, whilst also being able to use your own skills and initiative to complete work effectively to tight deadlines.
The role will require you to:
- · Processes new and existing business applications.
- · Deal with product providers.
- · Prepare client review packs on behalf of the advisers.
- · Be able to have and maintain close working relationships with advisers and clients.
- · Have an excellent telephone manner when speaking to the companies’ portfolio of clients.
- · Be in possession of a wide knowledge of products of Pensions, Investments, Life and Mortgages.
- · Ideally be Diploma Level 4 qualified with strong knowledge of Pensions, with an emphasis on SIPPs.
- · Ideally have experience in the industry.
- Life Cover (4 x Salary)
- Group Income Protection (50% basic salary to state pension age)
- Health Cash Plan Pension Scheme - contribution matched by employer up to 3%.
- · 23 days’ holidays, plus statutory.
If any of this strikes a chord, please click on the 'Apply' button, or contact Joel Dixon on 0113 426 0783. We promise we'll contact you with feedback, whatever the outcome.