|Salary:||£35000 - £39000 per annum, Benefits: Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Joel Dixon|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2017 17:12|
Fantastic Company Benefits
Are you interested in working for a leading market Wealth Management firm? Are wanting a better work life balance accompanied by working for a firm who value you properly?
The Client is a private client Financial Planning business which offers independent advice to HNW & UHNW private clients. They have 11 offices throughout the UK, 850 staff, asset under advice/management of £44Bn, 4000 private clients and a group turnover of around £120M.
The Client is ideally seeking a technical Diploma qualified Paraplanner who is a confident, adaptable professional, able to work well in a team supporting its high performing advisers and vast amount of HNW and UHNW clients.
The successful candidate will have a high attention to detail and will typically possess at least two years’ financial services experience, preferably within a financial advisory environment. They should be able to work in a small team with the key tasks of conducting research and preparing suitability reports with input from colleagues where required. You will be competent in the following:
· Able to support and assist financial planners in the delivery of bespoke solutions to clients as part of the financial advice process
· Collate and interpret client information and to contribute to the formulation of suitable strategies to meet client objectives
· To prepare suitability reports which reflect the proposed strategy
· To identify disadvantages in the solutions proposed for clients and to bring these issues to the attention of relevant staff and to refer issues for escalation if required.
· Detailed knowledge of products across Life, Protection, Pensions and Investments
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Have strong knowledge of research and provider systems
The client is looking for a professional, articulate and quality individual to come into the team and add value from day one.
If this sounds of interest in applying, please apply as appropriate or call Joel Dixon 0113 426 0783.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£28000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, Holidays
£25000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Holidays, Pension, Bonus
£25000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: PENSION, HOLIDAYS, BONUS, PARKING