The role will play a key part to support the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) and Deputy (DMLRO) in relation to the prevention of financial crime effecting the organisation.
It will also include providing highly technical day to day guidance and support to the business but also represent Risk & Compliance on projects and wider initiatives. A further key responsibility will be to ensure the delivery of controls and processes to meet Financial Crime obligations including in respect of AML, sanctions, PEPs, and FCA reporting.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years financial crime compliance experience within a medium to large sized financial services firm which is banking or investments focussed.
- Will be able to demonstrate a wide range of Financial Crime regulatory knowledge (Sanctions, AML, PEP’s, terrorist financing)
- Possess or be willing to study an ICA qualification such as AML Diploma.
- Excellent communication skills
- Resilient to challenge with the ability to influence and build rapport at all levels
- Analytical skills and able to interpret theoretical concepts, models and data and apply them to practical solutions