My client, a global Financial Services organisation, are currently seeking an experienced Finance Analyst within Investment Services.
- The preparation of business critical monthly P&L and balance sheet analysis
- This will include the analysis and reporting on revenues, expenses and client/product/segment profitability.
- In addition, you will be required to provide input to the firms consolidated management reporting pack, including commentary, variance analysis and assessment of financial achievements against plan/forecast/prior periods.
- Close liaison with Business Line Controllers to provide a pro-active commercial input to ensure that management reporting meets current needs and develops to meet future business needs.
- Provide analysis to the International teams.
- Provide regional and country reporting analysis.
- Qualified Accountant
- Minimum3/4 years relevant experience
- Experience within Financial Services is highly desirable
If you feel you are right for this role, please apply online or call Jon Garrod on 0113 274 3000