We are currently working with an award-winning, boutique Discretionary Fund Management business who are looking to recruit a field-based business development manager to promote distribution through financial advisers and other professional connections in the North of England.
Why you should be interested in this role:
- Good performing DFM proposition;
- Award-winning and highly-rated fund range;
- Business is going through a period of exciting development, with the expansion of its distribution playing a major part in this;
- Extensive history and experience underpinning the business.
- Co-ordination and development of DFM and Fund Sales in the North of England;
- Manage and develop third party relationships within the region;
- Contribute to and help implement business’s strategic marketing plan;
- Be the lead ambassador for the business at regional conferences and networking events.
- Up to £60,000 p/a basic salary;
- OTE of up to £115,000 p/a;
- Competitive Pension & Flexible Benefits Package.